Whether you are a coach practitioner using coaching techniques in your work, or just curious about coaching, this retreat is for you if you want to:
- Free up more energy for what you most want now.
- Align your personal and professional life to work more as whole person.
- Have powerful new experiences, instead of collecting more explanations.
- Tap your inner wisdom to meet a need in the world you care about.
What to expect:
The retreat is designed around the Narrative Coaching flow and includes coaching with peers in small groups and by David. We begin by exploring what is true for you now, move through a series of powerful processes to shift your Narrative DNA, and end with an extraordinary experience to set you free to create what matters most to you.
It is not about adding more tools to your already overflowing toolkit, but about changing your life. The result is not a euphoria that fades quickly, but shifts at an almost cellular level that ripple throughout your life and work for a long time.
You will cultivate a deeper trust in yourself and the process as you work on real issues in your life and work. Over the course of 3 days, you will work in a small group led by David (maximum 20) and will be guided through a number of the advanced tools David has developed to accelerate sustainable breakthroughs. Including:
- How to get to the crux of issues in less time and step into it more truthfully.
- How to be compassionate and candid to have conversations that matter.
- How to use what is going on in the ‘field’ around you to support breakthroughs.
- How to move from procrastination to incubation so you can set yourself free.
What we will do:
Exploring your current stories, your aspirations for change, and what you are leaving behind in order to discover what is next for you.
Getting clear about the essential shift(s) you want to make in yourself and your stories, and experimenting within this safe in-between space.
Crossing your threshold to stand in your new story and take the first steps of your new life, and taking time to consolidate what you have achieved.
Rather than an escape from life, this retreat is an immersion into life. It is a highly experiential process that culminates in a very powerful process of real change in real time.
The learning is deepened through the courageous community that forms as peers work closely with each other. As part of your retreat experience, you will also gain access to a membership community and 60 days of structured support materials:
As a result of attending this retreat, you will:
- Release old stories, cross important thresholds and make overdue choices
- Share meals and build relationships with people on the same journey
- Join the growing global community as we host retreats around the globe in 2018
- Receive 60 days of structured support to sustain your breakthrough
- Earn 12 ICF Core Competency CCE Units
- Have David sign your book! — Click here to order the book in advance of the workshop
Meals & Lodging:
Lunch & Tea/Coffee/Snacks are provided on all 3 days.
Located in central Bristol, with a variety of hotels, Airbnb and other accommodations nearby, as well as a range of restaurants, bars & cafes.
Learn with the master!
The Crossing Your Next Threshold retreat is a product of two decades of scholarship and practice by Dr. David Drake. He is the founder of Narrative Coaching and the author of Narrative Coaching: The Definitive Guide to Bringing New Stories to Life (2017). He has taught his work to over 15,000 people in twenty countries.
A master coach, facilitator, and thought leader, David is a Fellow for the Institute of Coaching at Harvard. David has written over 50 publications and used this work in companies like CBA, Dropbox, Google, Logitech, Nike, PwC, and government agencies.
David founded the Moment Institute to deepen our understanding of how to foster real change in real time. Its mission is developing integrative practitioners who can work in transformative ways with personal, organizational and social narratives. It is based in the belief that our stories are the source of our suffering and the opening for our liberation.