Whether you are a coach practitioner using coaching techniques in your work, or just curious about coaching, this retreat is for you if you want to:
- Free up more energy for what you most want now.
- Align your personal and professional life to work more as whole person.
- Have powerful new experiences, instead of collecting more explanations.
- Tap your inner wisdom to meet a need in the world you care about.
Crossing Your Next Threshold
Designed around the principles of Narrative Coaching, this ICF-accredited retreat is a rare opportunity to work live with David Drake. The retreat is limited to an intimate-sized group that facilitates an experiential process by which you can make time for what truly matters and cross your next threshold.
This experience is for people who find less and less value in just acquiring more information through traditional professional development; rather it is for people like you who want to cultivate a deeper trust in your core wisdom and make concrete steps towards your future.
What we will cover:
Exploring your current stories, your aspirations for change, and what you are leaving behind in order to discover what is next for you.
Getting clear about the essential shift(s) you want to make in yourself and your stories, and experimenting within this safe in-between space.
Crossing your threshold to stand in your new story and take the first steps of your new life, and taking time to consolidate what you have achieved.
As a result of attending this retreat, you will:
- Release old stories, cross important thresholds and make overdue choices
- Share meals and build relationships with people on the same journey
- Join the growing global community as we host retreats around the globe in 2018
- Receive 60 days of structured support to sustain your breakthrough
- Earn 12 ICF Core Competency CCE Units
- Have David sign your book! — Click here to order it: http://amzn.to/2ioo4MJ
Rather than an escape from life, this retreat is an immersion into life. It is a highly experiential process that culminates in a very powerful process of real change in real time.
The learning is deepened through the courageous community that forms as peers work closely with each other. As part of your retreat experience, you will also gain access to a membership community and 60 days of structured support materials.
Lunch, tea/coffee, and snacks are provided on all 3 days, included in your ticket price.
There are a number of accommodation options nearby, please see this link for details
Please click here for a map/directions to the venue
You will receive a certificate following the retreat to certify attendance so you may receive 12 Core Competency CCE Units for the ICF.
You will also have the opportunity to connect with fellow retreat attendees for ongoing support, as well as receive ongoing support and content from David and the Moment Institute for 60 days following the retreat.
Learn with the master
David Drake is the founder of Narrative Coaching and author of Narrative Coaching: The Definitive Guide to Bringing New Stories to Life (2017). He has taught this work to over 15,000 people in twenty countries, including the Narrative Coach program with WBECS. He is a Fellow & Thought Leader for Institute of Coaching at Harvard Medical School. Learn more about David Drake.