The Institute is forming strategic connections with organizations around the world in support of its mission to increase the reach and impact of narrative design and coaching. We will be showcasing these projects in more detail in the coming months, but for now we can give you some highlights:
- Working with WBECS to bring narrative coaching onto a truly global platform and offer the first-ever certification
- Working with a French startup to integrate narrative coaching into their AI-based coaching application
- Working with an Australian independent school using narrative design and coach to help them reinvent how kids learn
- Working with an Australian government body to develop indigenous leadership in the public sector
- Working with a group of experts to host a global summit on the future of narrative and story work
We anticipate more collaborations in the coming years, increasingly driven by the passion and purpose of our Lab graduates and Guild members.
Research and Development
To support our mission, Moment Institute is also proud to support ongoing research and development on narrative design and coaching. We are keen to increase our collective understanding of how to facilitate real change in real time for ourselves and others.
This will include ongoing work by David as well as by members of our community. We will launch a pilot program in 2019 to offer small R&D grants for graduate students and other scholar-practitioners. Applications will be available in January. If you are interested, please contact us using the form below. Thank you.